Terms and Conditions
- We deliver most of store items during the Chapter D meetings.
- A 15-day return privilege applies. Product must be in “original condition”. (Note: customer is responsible for return shipping charges which must be USPS First Class with a tracking number or Priority mail). If for any reason you are not happy with a product you have ordered please call us to arrange a return or exchange.
- Most of our transactions will be COD (Cash On Delivery).
- In the future we may handle payment transactionsthrough PayPal or a service providers. If/when we provide this service we will NOT collect debit or credit card information.
We never sell personal information
- We never sell any of your personal information to any third party. Your information is confidential.